- GEMLIFE OPEN PAIRS Last Thursday Of Every Month
- LADIES EASTER TRIPLES Saturday 16th April 2022
- LADIES GALA DAY Tuesday 14th June 2022
- PORT MACQUARIE MIXED PAIRS Thursday 23rd - Saturday 25th June 2022
- THE PAUL WEBSTER MEMORIAL GRADE 6 & 7 – 2 BOWLS TRIPLES 22nd - 24th July 2022
- JAX TYRES PRESTIGE PAIRS Wed 3rd - 5th August 2022
- TURNAROUND TRIPLES FOR FOUR Mon 12th – Tue 13th September 2022
- ENCOURAGEMENT DAY Tue 22nd November 2022
Greens closed (special events only)
Tuesday Ladies Social Day from 9:30am
Open Pairs from 9:30am
Men‘s Triples Social Day from 1:00pm
Open Pairs from 1:00pm
Men's Pairs from 1:00pm
Ladies Social Triples & Pairs from 9:30am
Travelling Bowlers Men‘s Pairs from 10:00am
Mixed Triples from 1:00pm
If you wish to have a roll-up please contact our Bowls Co-ordinator Phil Baker at the Bowls Office so we can have a rink set up for you on arrival. Green fees of $10 per head are to be paid at reception.
Coaching is available on request, please contact Phil for details.
Our Port City Womens team claim the State championships Title last week in Tamworth defeating powerhouse club of Cabramatta in the Semi Final and then winning the final against Adaminaby in the final. The ladies now go on to the Australian Championships in October at Broadbeach BC.
Ladies State Open Champions:
- Lead: Jeanice Schiemer
- Second: Sonny Willis
- Third: Karen McFarlane
- Skip: Kylie Hardy
Our Ladies reached the final in the State Open Pairs and finished runners up to Engadine BC after winning their semi final in grand style defeating Australian Representatives from Cabramatta to reach the final.
- Lead: Kylie Hardy
- Skip: Carol White
We love our bowls at Port City!
Barefoot Bowls days can be a fun day for Birthdays, Hens or Bucks Days, Corporate Bowls Days, Christmas Parties or simply a get together with some friends.
$10pp with a maximum number of 8 people per rink.
A range of functions packs and catering options available, ask our team for more information. For larger groups, functions or to simply book a rink please contact the Club on 6583 1133.